F5 Business Development Manager
In our team we are currently looking for a F5 Business Development Manager.
ALEF is a stable supplier of information technologies since 1994 and one of the largest and strongest distributors in Eastern Europe – localized in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia and Serbia. We are specialized in technologies from Cisco, F5 Networks, Flowmon, NetApp and Meraki with whom we have more than twenty years of experience.
Highly motivated self-starter responsible for achieving assigned sales quotas and goals and for the overall sales strategies and results of F5 in HU channel. Leverage and partner with Channel Partner Account Executives on lead generation, account planning and new account development and/or expanding existing accounts.
- Develop relationships and leverage channel. Including account planning and lead generation with channel partners; building relationships and developing opportunities with channel partners by effectively communicating and demonstrating F5 solutions. Pro-actively identifying and addressing competitive threats.
- Prepare formal proposals to channel partners.
- Responsible for territory planning through research, development and maintenance of long and short range sales and marketing plans
- Meet or exceed sales quotas and revenue goals
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent solution selling and presentation abilities
- Bachelor degree or higher in business administration or engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Internet related software or systems
- Should be hands-on and be able to perform the function independently.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must also be fluent in local language as this role supports local channel partners.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- performance bonus
- friendly and dynamic team
- possibility to learn the most up to date technologies
How To Apply:
If this above sounds like an exciting opportunity and you meet the requirements please send your resume and motivation letter with the position in the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org